Monday, September 20, 2010

Halle Berry on Swimming with Sharks in 'Dark Tide'

Halle Berry is diving back into action movie-making in a big way -- swimming with real great white sharks for her upcoming film, 'Dark Tide,' and ET is exclusively with her on the set where she talks about everything from daring stunts, to her young daughter Nahla.
"I touched a real shark, like a real great white shark in the wild," Halle tells Mark Steines as she shoots scenes on the film's set at Pinewood Studios outside London. "When I went to go touch the shark they had me tethered to the boat, and I finally said, 'Wait a second, why am I tied to the boat?' And they said, 'Well if the shark gets you, we want them to just get your arm and not your whole body.'"
But Halle reassures Mark, saying, "We all knew that we took every safety precaution, it was something I wanted to do and that I felt like you know would be safe to try to do."

Britney Spears Brittany Murphy Brittany Snow Brooke Burns Brooke Shields

No comments:

Post a Comment