Thursday, September 23, 2010

American Idol judges announced!J. Lo: "I am looking for the next Michael Jackson ? I really am"

It's official! Jennifer Lopez and Aerosmith frontman Steven Tyler will join Randy Jackson as judges on the 10th anniversary season of American Idol, which premieres January 2011 on FOX.

?I am looking for the next Michael Jackson ? I really am!" revealed Jennifer after being announced as a new judge by Idol host Ryan Seacrest. "For nine years, I?ve enjoyed watching artists compete to get a meaningful chance to achieve their dreams. I know from my own experience how hard it is to succeed, and I?m looking forward to discovering and nurturing that spirit in the many American Idol contestants I look forward to meeting this year.?

Steven adds, ?I?ve been on tour for most of my life in a band with four guys who judge me every day. Sometimes it hurt, but it only made me stronger. I want to give everybody a little love before I decide who goes home heartbroken. If you don?t like what I say, don?t get mad, get better. I?m ready to bring some rock to this ?roller? coaster and show these kids if they have the dream, the talent and the drive, they will be the next American Idol."

And despite saying goodbye to colleagues Simon Cowell and Kara DioGuardi, the show must go on for the returning Randy. ?I can?t believe it?s been 10 years of the greatest show in the world," says Randy. "I am looking forward to this next season; we are going to knock it out of the park. Season 10 is going to be hot!?


Ali Larter Alicia Silverstone Alyson Hannigan Alyssa Milano Amanda Bynes

No comments:

Post a Comment