Saturday, October 23, 2010

In Touch Exclusive:Whitney Port's back from The City!

Fun in the sun is luring everyone?s favorite New York fashionista back to her hometown of Los Angeles. Whitney Port, 25, exclusively tells In Touch that she is packing up her apartment in the Big Apple and heading back to the West Coast. ?I really love LA. My family is here, and I just love the vibe.? Family and friends aren?t the only things bringing Whitney back to the City of Angels ? her boyfriend of seven months, Ben Nemtin, 26, is pulling on her heartstrings. ?He?s so great ? we?re just really happy and lucky to have found each other,? she gushes to In Touch. But Whitney says that she and Ben aren?t rushing down the aisle just yet: ?I don?t know if he?s The One, but I?ve never been happier!? And will she be joining Lauren Conrad on her new untitled MTV reality show? ?Never say never, but I don?t think so,? she reveals. Up next? Whitney will be hosting the Bowl for a Better LA event on October 22 in LA.

Emmy Rossum Eric Dane Erica Durance Estella Warren Eva Longoria

No comments:

Post a Comment