Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Brittany Snow: The picture of perfection

BrittanySnow1206.jpg Brittany Snow isn?t just another beautiful Hollywood actress. She?s developing her hobby of snapping pics into what she hopes will become a burgeoning career in photography. Brittany, 24, who?s asking for a new camera for Christmas this year, tells In Touch, ?I?m putting that out there to my parents. That?s really all I want.? Brittany is not new to photography, saying, ?I?ve been doing it for two years, but as a hobby.? However, she?s not taking it lightly anymore. The Hairspray actress tells In Touch, ?I study photography, and hopefully one day I?ll be serious about it.? And her ambitions are bigger than just having a few photos hanging in friends? homes. Brittany reveals exclusively to In Touch, ?One day I do want to have a proper gallery.?

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/InTouchWeekly/~3/ADCrmZAs_2o/brittany_snow_the_picture_of_p.php

Rebecca Saint James Reese Witherspoon Renee Zellweger Robin Williams Roselyn Sanchez

No comments:

Post a Comment